ACRS are looking for a Membership Officer (0.4FTE) to maintain contact and relationships with existing corporate and personal members and implement membership recruitment programs.
The position is initially for 12-months, with the possibility of extension.
The role has a national focus but is based in the Canberra office in Pearce, with the ability to work from home. We are a close-knit Not-for-Profit (NFP) with a small team located in Canberra and others working remotely. ACRS are going through a period of growth and are looking for someone keen to improve our systems so we can make an even bigger impact on road safety.
In the coming 12 months, the Membership Officer will assist in the replacement of the ACRS Client Relationship Management (CRM) database.
- Proven track record in data entry and customer service-related roles with a high level of attention to detail;
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage and prioritise workload, demonstrate initiative and work under pressure to meet deadlines;
- Demonstrated ability to grasp new information, answer queries quickly and seek relevant information;
- Demonstrated experience in a range of software including Microsoft 365, WordPress, Mailchimp and Xero (or equivalents);
- Strong analytical, written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels;
- A high degree of autonomy and a strong professional ethic of teamwork, adaptability and agility.
- Demonstrated experience with the maintenance of a CRM database, including importing/exporting, formatting, cleaning, segmenting, testing and preparing reports;
- Demonstrated experience in and knowledge of a membership program;
- Proven ability to communicate and sell effectively to a range of audiences.
The following are highly regarded:
- Experience in a membership-based or NFP organisation;
- Obtained a recognised certificate/degree in a relevant field.
The Position Description is available here.
To apply for this role, please apply through Ethical Jobs with your resume and cover letter, addressing the Selection Criteria. Applications close 19 July 2021.