The Decade of Action for Road Safety 2021-2030 has been proclaimed by a UN Resolution with a target to reduce road traffic deaths and injuries by 50% by 2030. The Decade of Action is underpinned by a Global Plan which is the guide for governments to implement their road safety strategies at national level. The Global Plan will be launched on 28 October 2021.
To mark this important event ACRS will be conducting a webinar on the day of the launch, 28 October 2021 from 5-6pm AEDT. The webinar will discuss what the Global Plan holds and the opportunities it presents for ACRS and its members.
Speakers and panellists will include:
• Dr Ingrid Johnston, CEO, Australasian College of Road Safety
• Ali Zayerzadeh, Road Safety Specialist, Road Safety Pioneers NGO Director
• A/Professor Masria Mustafa, Faculty of Civil Engineering, Universiti Teknologi Mara
• Martin Small, President, Australasian College of Road Safety
• Dr Lori Mooren, Road Safety Consultant
This Seminar is now over. View the Seminar Recording here.