The role is to provide administrative support, while assisting the Road Safety – A Career Pathway for Women Project. Hours are negotiable, up to 25 weekly.
The position has a national focus and the successful applicant can work remotely, or be based in the Canberra office in Pearce with the ability to work from home. Interstate travel may be required. We are a close-knit Not-for-Profit (NFP) with a small team located in Canberra and others working remotely.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage and prioritise workload, demonstrate initiative and work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to grasp new information, answer queries quickly and seek relevant information
- Demonstrated experience in a range of software including Microsoft 365 (or equivalent)
- Strong analytical, written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills and the ability to communicate effectively with individuals at all levels
- Proven track record in data entry and customer service-related roles with a high level of attention to detail
- A high degree of autonomy and a strong professional ethic of teamwork, adaptability and agility
The following are highly regarded:
- Experience in a membership-based or NFP organisation;
- Obtained a recognised certificate/degree in a relevant field.
The Position Description is available here.
To apply for this role, please apply through Ethical Jobs with your resume and cover letter, addressing the Selection Criteria.
Please contact Anna on 0407 297 248 for more information. Applications close 16 August 2022.